Data Center & Virtualization Summit 2013
Join us in 2016!
8th Data Center Summit
23 September, Hong Kong
Email us today for more information about the 2016 conference.
In the era of cloud, mobility, consumerization and big data, all roads lead back to the data center. As businesses experience unprecedented change and growth in market demands, data centers face massive change.
To keep pace with performance demands and enable more agile business, data centers are currently undergoing a period of transformation where they need to adopt virtualization, consolidation and cloud infrastructures.
Computerworld Hong Kong is pleased to present the annual Data Center & Virtualization Summit, the leading Data Center event in HK that features technology updates, best practices and end-user led discussions in creating the data center of tomorrow.
Taking place in Hong Kong on 11 September 2013, this event aims to address the latest developments, emerging trends, challenges and key success drivers in optimizing data center efficiency, agility and ROI.
This Summit will gather 200 senior IT decision makers from across industries and a first-class speaker list from the region for a whole day of insightful presentations, case studies, best practices, incisive panel discussions and one-to-one meetings.
Key topics to be covered this year:
- Systems-centric to business service-centric IT
- The path to a cloud-enabled data center
- Challenges and solutions for building a virtual data center
- Convergence – Unified computing, SDN, hybrid cloud infrastructure, etc
- Mobile device & social media and their impacts on data center
- Real-time capacity planning & performance management
- Big data management
- Data security
- Disaster recovery & business continuity
- Strategic outsourcing for data center