6th Annual Info Security Singapore Conference
The digital transformation is leading to new technologies and services that promises more efficiency, speed, convenience, cost-savings and flexibility. Often this leads to new spontaneous behavior with regard to IT consumption, led by emerging trends (social, cloud, IoT) and new mobile devices (BYOD, third party apps).
All of these create new and different challenges for security.
It is easy for companies to start losing control, as they try to manage and cope with the digital evolution. New devices and sensors will be deployed, new cloud services will be launched and more companies will continue to face challenges in adopting and managing the risks of big data. Existing endpoint solutions may no longer be enough.
Cyber security today is also complicated by not only new attack methodologies but also by new motivations by hackers to disrupt or disable businesses.
Many organizations have invested in many security products, but are they working and is the business really protected?
As security threats continue to evolve in 2016, what can they do to keep in step with changes and yet assure the effectiveness of previous and future security investments?
Bringing today’s leading IT professionals together under the same roof with leading solution providers and analysts, the conference aims to the challenges faced by today’s security thinker regarding information security while being part of its evolution over time.
- Gathering of cyber security users and practitioners from the local market and the region
- Get a mix of policy, strategies and technical expertise in one strategic venue
- Opportunity to network with decision makers who can help you with solutions to protect your organization from cyber attacks
- Analyze the latest security challenges and issues globally and in the region
- Interact with globally renowned security professionals and experts who share their experience and expertise in areas ranging from Risk analysis and Management, Cyber Security, Malware, Data Loss Protection, Mobile Security, Threat Intelligence, Digital Forensics and Data Recovery.
- Understand the future of Information Security and the next-generation of offensive and defensive security technologies
Welcome / Opening Remarks
CISO Decision Imperatives: You have been attacked, so what next?
- What steps can a CISO take when their infrastructure has been breached
- The importance for CISOs to work closely with the business and LOB managers to reduce risks
- How threats and attacks are evolving, and what must CISOs be aware of in safeguarding the company assets in the future
The Silent Battle With The Dark Side - A CIO's Account
Today’s mainstream IT security defense has often proved inadequate. In this presentation, based on first-hand experience, the speaker shares real-life examples of cyber-attacks, their impact on the business, lessons we can learn and recommendations of the best threat protection models to improve the security of enterprises.
Securing API Architecture
- Why APIs offer both opportunities and risks to digital enterprises, and how to balance them
- Steps to ensure that APIs calls from the client layer on the internet remain secure
- How to build an open architecture without exposing to security risks
Morning coffee / Tea break
Getting into the Hacker’s Mind
In the perpetual cat-and-mouse game of attack and defend, firms are struggling – both in terms of financial and non-financial resources – to stay one step ahead of cyber attackers. Today, this load is made heavier by the enlarging attack surface, evolving malware types and more advanced hacking techniques.
In this presentation, Fortinet will shed light on cybercrime syndicates, get into the minds of hackers, and explain what motivates them. We will also showcase their modus operandi and lay down some pragmatic steps an organisation can take to minimise its cyber threat exposure.
Gaining real-time intelligence: Understand your threat environment through the Enterprise Immune System
- The sophistication of today’s threat landscape
- Lessons learnt in government intelligence on defending against fast- moving adversaries
- Using machine learning for automatic threat detection and efficient resource allocation
- Gaining visibility into 100% network activity and mitigate problems early
Best Practices in Securing Your Digital Enterprise
The digital transformation and rising adoption of cloud, smartphones, tablets, mobile apps and other emerging applications is pushing CIOs and senior business executives to develop a transformational digital enterprise strategy.
- How can organizations, large and small, build and sustain a trusted environment for their employees, partners and customers?
- How does one communicate these threats up to the C-Suite execs and ensure that:
- Security is embraced as a management mandate
- Focus on ensuring security awareness to key stakeholders
- Create an effective governance and incident response framework that will prevent attacks and security threats
Automate and Simplify Cybersecurity Framework Adoption with Comprehensive Security Solutions
There is no such thing as perfect or impenetrable security. Security is a game of risk management, and using limited resources as effectively as possible to minimise your exposure to risk and the potential impact of a compromise. The NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) was developed to help organizations make more effective decisions, and optimise investments in security controls to effectively manage risk.
In this session, we will share the various CSF capabilities and take advantage of CSF with Tenable :
- Conformance Assessment
- Continuous Monitoring
- Assurance and Reports
- Ongoing Security Improvements
Threats to Predictions to Protections, Security Today
- Recent breaches analysis
- Key industry observations of 2015 and predictions for 2016
Afternoon coffee/ Tea break
Legal Implications In Securing A Connected Business
Rethinking security for the future
Privacy and Security Policies: Enabling Cloud Computing
- Why trust is important for Cloud computing
- The role of governments in promoting security and privacy in the cloud
- How to design policies to achieve these goals effectively and promote innovation and adoption
- BSA assessment results of 24 countries, including 10 from APAC region, on how well they are meeting these objectives
Closing Remarks and End
Sponsorship opportunities are available for service providers of
- Business Intelligence / Analytics & Data Management
- IT Security & Risk Management
- Core Banking & IT Transformation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Cloud, Data Centre & Mobility
- Consultancy, BPO, Communication Systems, Recruitment Services
If you are looking to increase your market share, brand awareness or introduce a new product, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
For more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact:
+65 6394 7696
“The Info Security Conference was a very informative conference with a broad range of topics that covered on the latest technology offerings in Information Security space.”
“The Info Security Conference is great event with very insightful information and peer-to-peer sharing in very relevant IT security focus areas.”
“The conference provided a good channel to keep abreast with the latest security trend/technology.”