Asian consumers have transformed their shopping pattern in the past two years. Thanks to the popularity of mobility and social media, shoppers are making more informed and selective purchases. Customer engagement is no longer merely throwing in birthday coupons and discount vouchers. Smarter customers are requiring more personalized offerings and customized shopping experiences, both offline and online.
Learn about how existing and emerging technologies can enable your business to develop a smarter loyalty program at the Retail Innovation & Management Forum 2013. The event provides a platform for industry peers and experts to challenge current thinking unveil the latest technologies and shape new directions for Asia’s retail industry. In 2012, we had about 100 retail executives, including professionals from City Super, Devanley Lascoste, Groupon, Indigo Living and more, participated at the forum.
In conjunction with the forum is the Retail Innovation Awards Prize Presentation Ceremony. As the first of its kind in Asia, the ceremony will present 17 Awards that recognize technology vendors and retailers for their contribution to thriving Asia retail industry.
- Meet shoppers’ expectations in this technology-driven world
- Control your online presence
- Create an efficient working environment through cloud and virtualization
- Retail Innovation Awards Prize Presentation Ceremony
Key themes for 2013
Tech trends for Asia retailers- what are the latest global trends? How will this help or impact your hotel? And, can you take advantage of them?
- Social media – How this platform can be used to drive business and enhance branding
- Mobility and wearable technologies – how to take advantage to collect customer intelligence, as well as to improve operational efficiencies?
- In-store technologies – how do technologies help to engage your customers by integrating your physical and online stores?