For many telcos, digital transformation is an absolute business imperative. The ultimate challenge for CSPs is to avoid the dumb pipe scenario and secure their position at the core of the new digital economy.
This session is designed to help leaders develop an assessment framework to assess their current digital maturity and then build a digital roadmap tailored for their businesses and markets encompassing: business, customers and technology perspectives. It will provide insight as to which digital direction to move in, and how to ensure successful execution. The program will draw upon Chris’s 20+ years of experience in digital change and will include:
- Digital Transformation Assessment: What are your market conditions, what is the nest phase of development in your market, how digitally mature is your business?
- Innovation and Digital Strategy: What’s your digital path to success?
- Implementing a Successful Strategy: How do you keep transformation in motion?
- Constructing a Flight Plan and Agile Implementation: How do you efficiently transform?
Attendees will take away from this workshop a holistic understanding of how to:
- Identify the gaps between where they are now and where they need to be, and how to close them
- Understand and evaluate current digital services and technology performance exploitation
- Identify customer engagement with digital services
- Map technology investment to customer usage, income and volumes
- Identify if you need to re-engineer customer journeys/processes and skillsets and or move to a new technology platform:
- Understand the impact of legacy platforms on digital services
- Ascertain what teams, talent and skills do you need to get there?
Plus at the beginning of the workshop participants are encouraged to voice their own challenges which Chris will then address individually during the course of the day.
Chris Boyd, Director of Digital Architecture and Transformation, Telefónica, Global