Total Security PLUS 2016
Proactively Leveraging and Utilizing Security to Ensure Business Performance
In a world where technology is rapidly progressing and security breaches are inevitable, we need to rethink our approach on security. While prevention and protection are essential, response and recovery are keys in ensuring business continuity, which should be the renewed priority for all IT and business leaders.
Total Security PLUS, an exclusive Questex Asia event, will bring today’s leading IT professionals together under the same roof with leading solution providers, analysts and security practitioners to rethink the purpose, process and resources needed for security.
Delegates will identify the latest threats, explore effective detection and defence mechanisms, ascertain response and recovery methods, and exchange experiences on securing the fast-evolving digital payment world. Ultimately, you invest in security to protect your assets, data, revenue streams and reputation, and Total Security PLUS 2016 will help you achieve this, all in one day!
Key topics to be covered this year:
- Cyber Security Trends
- Protection against Cyber-crimes
- Convergence of Physical and Cyber security
- Mobile and Contactless Payment Security
- Insider Threats
- Adaptive Security and Data Analytics
- Response and Recovery
- Forensic and Investigations
- … and much more
What Distinguishes This Event?
Total Security PLUS 2016 presents the opportunity for delegates to network and build partnerships with peer level professionals, while learning new ideas and strategies that they can replicate within their own organizations, to build a best practices culture. The Total Security PLUS 2016 has the following distinguishing features:
- Exclusive qualified senior level attendance (IT + LOB management)
- Strategic conference sessions
- Executive luncheon networking session
- Showcasing leading solutions and services by industry leaders
Who You Will Meet
To ensure the conference offers the highest degree of relevancy, only C-Level, Senior Executives and IT professionals from corporate, public and government agencies are invited to attend. This exclusive format allows delegates to connect with those peers whose insights they respect the most – through exceptional networking, business meetings and strategic information-sharing sessions.
Opening Keynote: Cyber Security Trends that Will Dominate Cyber Security in 2017
An overview of looming cyber threats and anticipated cyber security trends.
Keynote (1): Minimizing Your Risk Exposure to Cyber-Crimes
- How can your business effectively protect against and swiftly respond to cyber-crimes?
- Where should businesses focus their security investments on?
- What are the most common weaknesses that businesses overlook?
- What can CISOs do to establish a secured culture amongst all employees?
Keynote (2): Stopping Cyber Attacks Where They Start – Reinforcing Endpoint
- Detecting signature-less attacks
- Validating, interrupting or containing attacks without exposing the rest of your network
- Better assessing the scope of attack through advanced forensics and automated data collection
Refreshment and Networking Break
Keynote (3): Ransomware, Phishing and APTs – Avoid Falling Victim to These Attacks
Cyber threats are attacking more businesses, year after year. And these threats don’t discriminate—attacks can happen to individuals, small mom and pop shops, and Fortune 500 companies. It’s an epidemic that is growing at a disturbing rate. Even more troubling, criminals are developing more sophisticated attacks that are becoming harder to detect. These attacks include Ransomware, Advanced Persistent Threats, and Spear Phishing—all of which are responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in damage ranging from lost productivity, tainted credibility, and lost revenue. Don’t fall victim to an attack! Learn how these threats can impact your business, as well as best practices on how to defend against an attack and mitigate your risks.
Keynote (4): The Enterprise Immune System: Using Machine Learning for Next-Generation Cyber Defence
- How new machine learning and mathematics are automating advanced cyber defense
- Why 100% network visibility allows you to detect threats as they happen, or before they happen
- How smart prioritization and visualization of threats allows for better resource allocation and lower risk
- Real-world examples of unknown threats detected by ‘immune system’ technology
Panel Discussion (A): Perfecting Data Analytics to Prevent Security Breaches and Ensure Resilience
- Leveraging machine learning and data analytics for threat detection
- Utilizing adequate defences to protect important assets at reasonable costs
- Establishing efficient response plans in anticipation of eventual security breaches
- Employing latest technologies to facilitate forensics and investigations for efficient recovery
Executive Dialogue: Top 10 Security Predictions for 2017
Panel Discussion (B): Overcoming the Insecurity of Web, Mobile and Contactless Payments
- Can security keep up with evolution in payment technologies?
- What are the new vulnerabilities that technology and management leaders need to pay attention to?
- Which security models work best in the complicated payment space?
Keynote (6): Stay Ahead under China's New Cybersecurity Law
Lucky Draw and Day-end Networking Coffee
Sponsorship opportunities are available for service providers of
- Business Intelligence / Analytics & Data Management
- IT Security & Risk Management
- Core Banking & IT Transformation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Cloud, Data Centre & Mobility
- Consultancy, BPO, Communication Systems, Recruitment Services
If you are looking to increase your market share, brand awareness or introduce a new product, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
For more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact:
+852 2589 1373
+852 2589 1350