Big Data and Analytics are no longer new trends. But there is a continuous need for enterprises to increase their efficiency and agility in handling the geometrical increase in data generation from varied sources and in shaping their IT architecture to handle the demanding analytics.
ComputerWorld Hong Kong’s 7th Big Data and Business Analytics Forum helps delegates to sharpen their perspectives on understanding these data sources, developing agile IT data architecture and governance policies and integrate with growing start-up ecosystems.
What's New in 2017
- Updated Trends on Data Governance, Predictive Analytics, Data Preparation Strategies, Marketing Science and AI
- 5 Best Practice Case studies from Lifestyle & Property, Insurance, Finance, Hospitality & Government sectors
- Big Data Start-up Panel Discussion on Disrupting the Big Data
Attend the 7th Big Data and Business Analytics to:
- review how organisations capitalise on big data and translate into useful insights & productivity across multiple sectors
- learn how start-ups tap on big data and analytics technologies
- gain insights on designing sustainable and comprehensive data management and governance strategies
- evaluate the latest technologies from Artificial Intelligence, predictive analytics and machine learning
Networking at the 7thBig Data & Business Analytics
Big Data & Business Analytics 2017 offers delegates opportunities to learn from key experts, analysts, practitioners, data scientists and creative thinkers in big data. They can network and build partnerships with peers and experts, while learning new data-driven ideas, best practices and strategies that are shaping industries.
- Exclusive opportunities to meet qualified senior level executives
- Executive Exchange where top leaders share thoughts on topics
- Executive luncheon networking
- Showcase leading solutions and services by industry leaders
Who You Will Meet?
To ensure the conference offers the highest degree of relevancy, only C-Level, Senior Executives and IT professionals from corporate, public and government agencies will be invited to attend. This exclusive format allows delegates to connect with those peers whose insights they respect the most – through exceptional networking, business meetings and strategic information-sharing sessions.