8th Total Security Conference Singapore
“Cyber-crime is the greatest threat to every company in the world."
-Ginni Rometty, Chairman, President and CEO, IBM
As per the recent Cybersecurity Business Report, the cybercrime damages by 2021 worth USD 6 trillion annually, would represent the greatest transfer of economic wealth in the history of mankind.
Even though significant strides have been attempted in boosting cybersecurity, enterprises often find the efforts inadequate when there are no coordinated knowledge sharing, developing regulations, enforcing compliance and continuing with skills upgrade.
Questex Asia’s Total Security Conferences in Hong Kong and Singapore in 2018 will provide an ideal platform to all stakeholders to understand from each other, in a practical case study format, on:
- Evolving landscape of future attacks: What can you expect and where will they come from?
- Successfully updating and implementing new technologies with existing infrastructure
- Preventing and timely incidence response to growing APTs and ransomware threats
- Embedding security in IT architecture through effective risk assessment
- Reducing vulnerability with cost effective measures
- Securing mobile and IoT devices to prevent data breach
What Distinguishes This Event?
Total Security Conference 2018 presents the opportunity for delegates to network and build partnerships with peer level professionals, while learning new ideas and strategies that they can replicate within their own organizations, to build a best practices culture. The Total Security Conference 2018 has the following distinguishing features:
- Exclusive qualified senior level attendance (IT + LOB management)
- Strategic conference sessions
- Executive luncheon networking session
- Showcasing leading solutions and services by industry leaders
- Experts, speakers and delegates, from East (China and SE Asia) and West (Overseas) to interact and exchange ideas
Who You Will Meet
To ensure the conference offers the highest degree of relevancy, only C-Level, Senior Executives and IT professionals from corporate, public and government agencies are invited to attend. This exclusive format allows delegates to connect with those peers whose insights they respect the most – through exceptional networking, business meetings and strategic information-sharing sessions.
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management, BCM or critical infrastructure:
- CIOs, CISOs and CFOs, and chief security, risk, compliance, process and technology officer
- IT vice presidents and directors
- Network security executives and directors
- Governance, risk, compliance, and privacy executives
- BCM and resilience continuity managers
- Finance, audit, legal risk and compliance regulators
- Enterprise and operational risk managers
With 150+ senior decision makers from CISOs to CIO/CTOs of top enterprises attending, Total Security Conference is the must attend industry event in 2018.
Call Us Today if You Provide Technology Solutions in:
Registration and Welcome Coffee
Morning Conference Chair’s Opening Remarks
Ice Breaking Session – Speed networking
Safeguarding Enterprises: The Future of Cyber Threats
Opening Keynote: Safeguarding the Economy and Contributing to Sustainable Businesses
The Enterprise Immune System: Using Machine Learning for Next-Generation Cyber Defense
- How new machine learning and mathematics are automating advanced cyber defense
- Why 100% network visibility allows you to detect threats as they happen, or before they happen
- How smart prioritization and visualization of threats allows for better resource allocation and lower risk
- Real-world examples of unknown threats detected by ‘immune system’ technology
Networking Coffee Break
Panel Discussion: Uncovering New Threat Vectors for Enterprises: Scale, Impact and Cost Analysis
- Realizing the critical impacts and catastrophic failures of sophisticated threats in business processes
- Business Email Compromise (BEC): who is targeted and why?
- Successfully preventing mobile devices security compromise
- Strategies to minimise vulnerability and risks of future cyber threats
Managing Privileged Identities in the Cloud
- Understanding the increased risk exposure for organisations with built-in security when utilising IaaS and PaaS
- Identifying the top threats resulting in catastrophic damages to enterprise cloud without privileged account security
- Effective security techniques to manage privileged identities in the cloud through proactive approach
Adapting to Evolving Security Dimensions
Panel Discussion: Addressing Data breach: Security versus Privacy
- Privacy is almost non-existent: How can you re-establish data privacy?
- Adopting data privacy best practices: Considerations to anonymize, shifting to a private cloud, implementing data administration and governance
- Scanning your data in the cloud: What are cloud providers doing to secure your data from breach?
- Analysing the benefits and challenges should General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) be implemented in Asia
- Developing an unprecedented timely incidence response to data breach attacks
Expect the Unexpected! Building a cyber resilient enterprise
- Increasing challenge of tackling ransomware, malware and denial of service attacks
- Discover how organizations can prepare and defend with a strategy that counters unexpected situations
- Learn how HPE innovations enables a cyber resilient enterprise to preserve your data and safeguard your reputation
Networking Lunch Break
Track 1: Operational Technology Security Track
Chairman: Rupesh Bhuran, Manager of Global Vulnerability Management, Sony Electronics
Track 2: IT Security Track
Chairman: IB Saravanan, Director of Conferences, QUESTEX ASIA
Mastering the art and science of vulnerability management
Rupesh Bhuran, Manager of Global Vulnerability Management, ELECTRONICS MANUFACTURING COMPANY
Enabling Early Detection of Advanced Persistent Threat (APT): Tools, Techniques and Processes
Tomasz Jakubowski, Cybersecurity Manager, APAC, GLAXOSMITHKLINE
Case Study: Securing the System on Chip (SoC) for the Internet of Things (IoT)
Jawad Haj-Yahya, PhD, Cyber Security Research Scientist, NANYANG TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Ransomware Threats: Securing Your Operations
Phoong Wei Sin, Head of Cybersecurity, PRUDENTIAL SINGAPORE
Networking Tea break
New age of cyber protection: Why your current solution is already outdated.
Ravikant Tiwari, Security Researcher, Singapore Research, ACRONIS
Minimising vulnerabilities with effective Privilege Access Management best practices
Marco Zhang, Security Engineering Director - APAC, BEYONDTRUST
Let’s talk about Phishing
Mohamed Noordin, Head, (Cybersecurity & Infrastructure/ Cybersecurity CoE), NTUC LINK/ NTUC ENTERPRISE
Cloud Security Gateways: Is it Just Another Fancy Term?
Zhuang Haojie, Director of Research, APAC, CLOUD SECURITY ALLIANCE
Concluding Remarks and End of Conference
Sponsorship opportunities are available for service providers of
- Business Intelligence / Analytics & Data Management
- IT Security & Risk Management
- Core Banking & IT Transformation
- Customer Relationship Management
- Cloud, Data Centre & Mobility
- Consultancy, BPO, Communication Systems, Recruitment Services
If you are looking to increase your market share, brand awareness or introduce a new product, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
For more information about becoming a sponsor, please contact:
+65 6394 7693