"These layers of defence cascade from the perimeter to within our systems, as we recognise that a sophisticated and determined attacker, given enough time and resources, may find a way through."
- S. Easwaran, Minister for Communications and Information, Singaore on COI's findings of SingHealth cyber breach
The Minister’s two-pronged approach to avoid cybersecurity incidences such as SingHealth records breach, which attracted a SGD 1 million fine from the regulator, was the defining principle for enterprises in the tech sector.
Creating a defence-in-depth strategy with multiple layers of cyber defences is the primary objective now and strengthening people, processes and technology will be the second strategy, he observed.
As an extrapolation of this crisp and decisive approach, the government has called for all stakeholders including practitioners, technology providers and regulators to work together to train people, integrate multiple end-to-end security defences and upgrade and reenergize existing technologies.
Taking a positive view from this cyber breach, enterprises in Singapore will be looking to avoid costly damages to credibility, operational continuity and revenue losses through penalties, fines and lost opportunities, by improving the agility and efficiency of their cybersecurity infrastructure.
Questex Asia’s Total Security Conference 2019 in Singapore on 23 May will provide an ideal platform for all the stakeholders to define a common working platform and to improve the agility and response time in handling cybersecurity challenges.
Who will attend?
To ensure the conference offers the highest degree of relevancy, only C-Level, Senior Executives and IT professionals from corporate, public and government agencies are invited to attend. This exclusive format allows delegates to connect with those peers whose insights they respect the most – through exceptional networking, business meetings and strategic information-sharing sessions.
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management, BCM or critical infrastructure:
IT & Business Leaders
Attendees can look forward to receiving practical insights on updated technologies, people training requirements and emerging new threat vectors from 20+ experts and:
Don’t miss the Total Security Conference 2019, Singapore, the longest running cybersecurity event of the region – in converting the new digital opportunities without compromising on integrating a robust and holistic cybersecurity architecture.
* Top 7 reasons why you should Sponsor *
1. Interact with Key Buyers, influencers and decisions makers from across the Asia Pacific Region
2. Generate quality leads at you network directly with your targeted audience through this curated event
3. Increase your business opportunities with ease in the Asia Pacific Region
4. Achieve business growth through the multitude of opportunities made available to you
5. Amplify your brand positioning to create Top-of-Mind-awareness among senior industry executives
6. Enjoy a wide reach as your company brand and solutions are amplified at this strategic platform
7. Succeed in engaging your targeted audience through an array of customizable sponsorship packages