"Cybersecurity threats are constantly evolving, and will continue to increase in sophistication, intensity, and scale. Similarly, while implementing the recommendations is a necessary and vital first step, organisations must constantly renew, review, and refresh their security structures, technology, and readiness."
- COI Report on SingHealth Cyber Breach
In the past year, Singapore has been hit by a string of high-profile security breaches, the most prominent being the SingHealth leak of 1600000 patient records, resulting in a hefty fine and a general loss of public confidence.
With many such incidents reported regionally in an increasing scale, security professionals are propelled to review their vulnerabilities from the perspectives of people, processes and technology, to avoid costly damages to credibility, operational discontinuity and revenue losses through penalties, fines and lost opportunities.
A changed culture necessitates that enterprises adopt security-first approach while undertaking digital transformation without compromising security for agility. Fast-evolving cloud, data and networking technologies challenge the security professionals to continuously equip them on sophisticated threat intelligence.
Questex Asia’s Total Security Conference 2019 in Singapore on 20 August will provide an ideal platform for all the stakeholders to define a common working platform and to improve the agility and response time and effectiveness in handling cybersecurity challenges.
Key topics discussed in 2019 to enhance your security strategies:
- Build a predictive and pre-emptive cybersecurity infrastructure
- Develop cultural mind-shift, train resources and upskill in combating cyber breaches
- Refining security and oversight of outsourced vendors
- Test vulnerabilities efficiently and safeguard end-to-end IT and OT infrastructure
- Monitor new and emerging APTs
- Enhance security posturing in API, Web and App applications
Who will attend?
To ensure the conference offers the highest degree of relevancy, only C-Level, Senior Executives and IT professionals from corporate, public and government agencies are invited to attend.
This exclusive format allows delegates to connect with those peers whose insights they respect the most – through exceptional networking, business meetings and strategic information-sharing sessions.
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management, BCM or critical infrastructure:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Head / Director / VP – IT Security
- Head / Director / VP – Technology Risk
- Head / Director / VP – Business Continuity Management
- Head / Director / VP – IT Security & Assurance
- Head / Director / VP – Information Security Risk\
- Head – Technical Architecture