6th CFO Innovation Shanghai Forum
The year 2017 will be the Year of Donald Trump, who will likely lead the US to an era of increased protectionism and uncertainty in global trade – even as falling US unemployment rates and steady GDP growth push US interest rates higher.
There’s an emerging new world order out there that CFOs in China and Asia need to learn how to navigate. The stability of another major economy, the European Union, is under question as the UK prepares to withdraw from the union and voters in Italy soundly defeated a referendum on reform.
It all comes at a time when China, the world’s second-largest economy after the US, is in the midst of a delicate economic calibration. The drive to fire up consumption as an engine of growth is progressing and technological innovation continues to accelerate, revolutionizing the manufacturing and service sectors.
China’s GDP growth has slowed, but is within the target. Still, the external environment, including Trump’s anti-China remarks, is causing uncertainty about exports, the renminbi and economic growth. Internally, reform and deregulation initiatives and anticipated policy changes create worries about lending and a financial crisis sparked by unregulated and still growing shadow banking.
The 6th CFO Innovation Shanghai Forum aims to provide CFOs with strategic guidance on what to expect in 2017 and how to best plan and execute on priorities and strategies.
This closed-door forum will provide CFOs, financial controllers, treasurers and other finance executives the opportunity to spend one day immersed in a productive environment with peers from large enterprises and multinationals, as well as business specialists and other experts.
An impressive panel of A-list CFOs coming from both multinational companies and top national companies in China will share insights on helping CFOs to risk-proof their business, and gain a better understanding of today’s economic environment, industry issues and future market outlook.
Subject matter experts and presentations, interviews and panel discussions will showcase the collective wisdom of the CFO community and provide fresh insights on the following:
- Challenges and opportunities arising from global changes post-elections in the US, Britain’s exit from the European Union and China’s economic readjustment
- Strategies to cope with heightened business risks from shadow banking, rising interest rates, the weakening RMB and capital flight
- Impact of technological innovation on business models and product/service offerings
- Supply chain and logistics challenges in e-commerce initiatives
- Finance skillsets for growing domestic brands and for remaining competitive in a transitioning economy
Who will attend?
- Chief Finance Officer (CFO)
- Chief Accountant
- Finance Director
- VP Finance
- Finance Controller
- GM/ Head of Finance
- Head/ Director of Treasury
- Chief Accountant
- Director of Internal Audit
- Risk Manager
- Account/ Finance Manager
- Other senior level finance executives
Financial Controller - China & Hong Kong - BOLLORE LOGISTICS
CFO and Company Secretary - CREATIVE CHINA HOLDINGS LTD.
Finance Director - 上海盛辉
+852 2589 1352
+65 6395 4588
+65 6394 7694