CMO INNOVATION SUMMIT 2018 Hong Kong
Transforming the Marketing Function through Disruptive Technologies: Enhancing CMO Influence for Higher Corporate Performance
3rd CMO Innovation Summit Hong Kong
“China's marketing community will lead the way.”
-Scott Beaumont, President - Greater China, Google
Over the past decade, China’s internet economy had undergone a rapid expansion, from a follower to a trailblazer in digital marketing. China’s marketing innovation and creativity will progressively benefit from the sophisticated digital ecosystem that combines data, technology and content enabling better consumer intelligence, which is expected to have a significant influence on Hong Kong’s marketing community.
In a recent survey, 34% of executives said that AI as a trend makes them feel most unprepared. 56% are overwhelmed by the amount of data in their marketing activity, analyzing and arriving at BI a difficult task.Disconnect and inadequate adoption to such disruptive technologies leads to poor content, form and audience reach.
Building from our successful series of CMOi events, the CMO Innovation Summit 2018 will answer the most crucial question marketers have today – how far have they come since 2017 and where are they heading towards?
The one day forum will equip marketers with progressive strategies and case studies on Artificial Intelligence, the new format for video content and user generated content, big data breakthroughs and the growth of affiliate marketing, just to name a few.
Who Should Attend
CEOs and Chiefs, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Directors, Heads, Senior Managers and Managers of:
Why Should You Attend
- Build an innovative enterprise by driving artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities
- Create brands that are relevant across multiple stakeholders groups to avoid media-channel monopolization
- Improve and integrate connection, data and content
- Effective and sustainable strategies to produce high-quality short video content
- Deliver lifetime value in the affiliate channel for true insights on partnerships
Commercial Director - De'longhi Kenwood APA Ltd
Assistant Vice President, Strategy and Planning, Marketing - Genting Cruise Lines
Head of Institutional Marketing & Client Services, Greater China - Franklin Templeton Investments (Asia) Limited
- Analyzing consumer attitudes and behavior in brand engagement, content consumption and touch points
- Examining the latest technology trends in the region and the influence on marketing
- Exploring new strategies that will impact growth and bottom-line
- Analyzing the current trends and challenges of data driven marketing
- How data driven strategies can inspire great creatives, drive stronger customer-engagement, and ultimately ensure marketing strategies are aligned to the overall business goals
- Case studies of how successful marketing leaders are leveraging data in building a more creative, purposeful and ‘smart’ risk taking culture and high performing teams
- How to launch a brand inside and outside the organization and strategies to
stimulate long-term growth.
- The power of purpose.
- The winning theme: CMO activism.
- Listing the typical and conventional barriers a brand encounters in global reach
- Can pure technology integration help marketers overcome these barriers
- How to ingrain deeper and richer customer experiences throughout
- Digital payment and onsite to offsite: the realities brands need to wake up to
- Driving relevance & consistency by creating a powerful story through voices, formats and platforms
- Integrating unconventional and traditional tools innovatively to drive content efforts and to foster customer engagement
- Being the first on digital platforms, things to do and to avoid
- Useful tips on overcoming the challenges faced during the brand revitalizing exercise
- Analyzing the rapidly changing role and measurement of marketing in enterprises
- Studying some example cases of how CMOs re-think, re-innovate and re-tool their teams to address this new role
- Marriage of technology and marketing help leaders to widen their moat
- Understanding how the context of a choice and heuristics can drive behaviors and actions as much as the attributes of the services or products being offered.
- Introducing a set of tools to harnesses the power of defaults, message framing, habits and context effects to guide consumers along their decision journey
- Making intuitive choices easier and desirable behavior the path of least resistance for consumers
- Designing effective social media marketing strategy to increase brand engagement and to create customer delights
- Building social media influence over time and nurturing the followers with regular interactions
- What type of content is published on each social media platforms in order to extend reach
- How loyalty programs play a role in the disruptive world in different markets across Asia
- Maintaining your customers’ trust in financial services, retail and travel & hospitality sectors
- Top trends companies are adopting to acquire the new generation of customers
- Examining the accelerated rate of digital change across technology individuals and businesses
- How to turn social media into a measurable business advantage for your organisation
- Fireside chat with Hootsuite customer Erik Hermanson, Global Head of Digital & CX at Giant Bicycles, on how Giant is leveraging social to transform the customer journey
- Analyzing public social contents with well used AI & Machine Learning technologies and converting them to your interested market insights
- Personalizing content to fit the different marketers’ special preferences
- Designing flexible user-interface to satisfy different users’ requirements
- Examining the incident patterns to bring you insights on the future trends
- The impacts AI and robotics beyond the horizon
- Will AI and robotics replace human marketing
- Implications on sales and business development
- Understanding the interface between human and machine with respect to marketing